Saturday, January 20, 2007

Google vs. God

I came across a very interesting picture on web Google vs. God. I do not think picture needs a single word explaination.
Doesn't the picture scream to us about how pervasive google's influence is over the Dot.com society in which we live. Not even most conservative and remote areas are spared from its influence.

This picture reminded me of the days when i was a graduate student. The thrift days without much money. The google IPO was in the news and every expert i can remember said it was bad idea to buy google shares. And i decided that as first time buyer i should not be risking little capital I had to google shares.

Now two years has made me realize that any product that has vast acceptance, will make money. The company will figure out way to make money and stocks will surge. I still believe in google story and potential company holds. I believe that GOOG can reach 600 by 2008. I also like the management style. I know street is very apprehensive of it, but I work for startup and believe in taking calculated risks. You just have to be smart and be right 1 out of 10 times to make big and contain losses 9 other times.

My trust in their products leads me to believe in GM and INTC are good turnaround stories.

Lastly I entered google stock for a short time based on technical setup. The following chart shows the GOOG bouncing off lower borlinger before breakout providing a bull flag. I have found this to work well for short term swing trade if volume confirms.

Do I believe that Google can answer everything God can. Frankly, I don't. But can Anyone Else on earth?

No comments: